Donation Fundraiser

ok everyone here are some of the items for our fundraiser   if you like useing the site and enjoy the show  we need your help .It has been a year since our last fundraiser so lets see if we can raise enough to last another year ..

every Item is a seperate drawing  items have been donated from members here on the site

to purchase Tickets  all you have to do is click the donate tab on the right side of every page here on GPS  Tickets will be 5 Dollars each and Go on sale  Augest 1   and please make sure you have your email address  in the notes when you donate so I can send you your ticket numbers

we have a goal to meet and we hope to do that within a month  if we dont we may have to let it run longer  to reach our goal  we are hopeing to end  this at the end of Augest

More item will be added thru out the month so you never know what will be added

Good luck to everyone  and a big Thanks to those who have Donated a item

Tim Grimes 

You need to be a member of Goldprospectorsspace to add comments!

Join Goldprospectorsspace

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My nugget came in the mail today!!!!... Thanks Kathleen and Shad!!!!!

• Just in time for West Coast Wenesday! Its a beautiful piece of gold. Thank you for you kick azz support Darth!

• awesome

• Hey Jeron and John, your cleanup sluices shipped today. Check your GPS messages for tracking numbers and instructions.

I intend to keep producing these for future GPS fundraisers... feedback is really appreciated.

Enjoy!!

• Robert (Buck) Rackley 

PO Box 2028

Santa Fe,  NM. 87504

• Robert (Buck) Rackley

PO Box 2028

Santa Fe, NM. 87504

• still need addresses from some of you  winners

• here is the list of winners if your name is on the list send me a message so i can get your address thank you  if you already sent it to me ignor this post

Gold Pro unlimited

Jeron Wheeler

David Villa

Kathleen Biffle

Eric Worth

John Hunt

Darth

Wygold

Brian Smith

Brad Hatt

Matthew Dustin

Nick Gall