We all have seen the excellent projects that Marion turns out of his Secret workshop Hidden some where in Texas,  So after calling some favors in from contacts in an unnamed agency was able to get this picture of XT18000's latest progect it apears to be to help prospectors thru the cruel winter months of Cabin Fever    the best I can figure this is for----------

COLD PANNING !!!

You need to be a member of Goldprospectorsspace to add comments!

Join Goldprospectorsspace

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• we maybe bordering on a patent infringement here ....... lol

http://youtu.be/wZjuDYqzyFY

• Had that happen to me once, harder than it looks, lol.

• Howard, you are too funny! It must be winter in California! I can't wait for the spring for the rest of the "nuts" to pop out, lol! Laughing here Howard, no evil intended. Afterall, I believe in "The State of Jefferson XXX" too! I say bring it back! Secede from SoCal!! Rights for miners and wimmin folk! Let's dredge the poop outta the Klamath River!! Make Sacramento a foreign government and require them to submit visa's and passports to travel North! Separatists unite!! Redding is the new capitol! etc, etc, etc ROFL!!  (All in fun for Califunya!)

• Here in Redding we say we  live  in North State not California and yes part of the State of Jefferson !!  Laughing here too !!!   No offence ment to Californian eather !

• To dang funny!!! Cold weather is here. A buddy and I went out sunday but the darn rivers and creeks are froze over and my buddy would not help break ice.

• Some buddy, Maurice! Of course the last "buddy" I had was sawing a big circle in the ice with me in the middle!  ?;~)

• Maurce Two weeks ago I had to use my Eastwing Hammer to clear enough ice out of the way for my sluice

• Nope XT didn't catch that but will keep my eyes open for ANY 50 POUND NUGGET !!!

• As am I Howard !!!!!   Did you see the  50# nugget that was found by

two guys with a detector in the land down under ????  Was on our news

last night, think it will be on display here but did'ent hear when. Its

suppose to tour the whole U.S. from what they said.   50#s   HOT DAMN !!

• L:aughing here Marion !!!

This reply was deleted.