Books out of print right now. It goes over 28 clusters of missing people across the country from national parks and forests. I was wondering how these people could just disappear from the woods and it never showed up in the papers.

Weird stuff. Still going on and no one says a word? I have been pretty lazy about keeping armed the last couple years even though I know im in thick bear and lion country. It was 2.5 pounds I always thought would be easier not carried.  Now I think it might be time to rethink the safety aspect. Cant get the book.  Just curious if anyone has read it. .....can shed some light on whats going on.

http://www.examiner.com/paranormal-in-panama-city/missing-411-unexplained-disappearances-of-people-that-have-never-been-solved

You need to be a member of Goldprospectorsspace to add comments!

Join Goldprospectorsspace

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thats It Dennis I'm putting my tin foil hat back on !

• Could be a SasQuatch Think I seen one Just can't put my finger on it. I remember my grandmother use to say some thing about the Goverment puting tracking bugs in babies. and americans always eat with there right hand.

• The article says the clusters all relate to a specific type of person and sex. Some places its kids. Some its middle aged and some its seniors.  And they seem to find weird links to each missing. In lots of cases they were even very close to other people and then gone.

I suppose cartels could be involved. With some recent ones.

But some of the clusters go back to the 1800s so its not a serial killer. They span way into Canada as well.

• There was a thing on the Mexican Drug Cartel on 60 minets the other day, the show took place in Utah but these guys are in all of are State Parks growing Dope.

This reply was deleted.