CC690 Highbanker

Hello everyone for the past couple weeks I have had a cc690 highbanker from advanced mining equiptment .first off let me start by saying what a great guy joe is very down to earth and eager to help with any questions you might have .The cc690 arrived very quickly when I opened the box I was very inpressed at the beauty of this machine I almost hated to get it dirty {almost}.Setting up the unit was quick and easy I did not even use the instructions but I did look thru them afterwards to make sure I had everything correct. The weight of the unit is not to bad you can make it lighter if you dont store the parts inside.I like the fact that I can wheel it from place to place with ease.and the level bubbles make it so simple to get just the right angle for the box .takes the guess work out of it .Another thing is the sluice area you got your riffles then your miners moss and under that deep rib rubber matting that is great for catching the fine gold and here in ohio that is a plus because thats all I seem to find.the pressure from the water pushes the fine gold down thru the moss and into the rubber mat what more could you ask for in a highbanker. Now lets get to the construction of this unit I like the the unit it is very well constructed with speed nuts so you dont even need a wrench to assemble it .I also like the fact that the griz pivots and dumps onto a inspection plate so you can inspect your material even further before you dump it.everything stores inside for ease of tranport and removeing the riffles for cleanup is very simple.if you are looking for a new highbanker I think you should check out the cc690 .tell Joe that Tim sent you check out his websitehttp://www.advancedminingequipment.com/ for videos and priceing Thank you Tim Grimes {www.Goldprospectorsspace.com ]

You need to be a member of Goldprospectorsspace to add comments!

Join Goldprospectorsspace

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• also tell joe you are a member of this site
    • Well, ordered my CC690 today. It will be here next week some time and I can not wait. I will post some pictures or video when I get it and see what you guys think.
  • I'm in the market of ra new high banker, I'll check it out!  Thanks, CLT 49er
    • Charlotte49er, Hi there. You know me as Tarsus on the other forum. I like my CC690. It is the only one with the right capabilities. Wheels for easy transportation, built in levels for level and cross level, agressive riffles on top with 4 square feet of  expanded metal riffles on the bottom, an inspection plate for closer observation of material before discarding and most importantly, a grizzly that retains your material for thorough cleaning. If you are working in an area with some clay or thick mud, this unit will hold it and wash it until you decide to throw it away. All the other highbankers have a rapid drop grizzly that lets material escape before being cleaned. It also has a large wash plant you can easily set a 10"x12" boulder in to wash. Very important since gold likes to stick to any sized rocks. The grizzly is made of thick rods about 1/4 of an inch. No other highbanker has all these features built in. It does pretty good on the small gold. I got almost half a gram of -20 to -100 on a outing last year in an area known for small gold. I hope this helps.
      • well, I have been looking and looking for the right highbanker. i came accross the AME site today and was impressed as a engineer and fabricator. I believe I am ordering one for out trip in August and will post pictures and maybe some video if I can talk the wife into buying a cam corder.
  • Where are the pics? Do you run yours at full throttle or less to catch the fine material?
    • hello hopefully this will anser your question .i run mine at about 3/4 throttle seems like it works fine at that speed .I have also ran some tests by putting carpet in place of the moss and it worked very well .as far as the pics go they are on my page check them out actualy the picture at the top of the site is from the highbanker .Tim
  • I will post pictures next trip I forgot the camera last time sorry
  • I agree with flourchild, lets see your color!! Nice review, Tim! Thanks!
  • Great reveiw Tim now lets see some of fruits of your labor where is that gold man!! LOL
This reply was deleted.