Donation Fundraiser

ok everyone here are some of the items for our fundraiser   if you like useing the site and enjoy the show  we need your help .It has been a year since our last fundraiser so lets see if we can raise enough to last another year ..

every Item is a seperate drawing  items have been donated from members here on the site

to purchase Tickets  all you have to do is click the donate tab on the right side of every page here on GPS  Tickets will be 5 Dollars each and Go on sale  Augest 1   and please make sure you have your email address  in the notes when you donate so I can send you your ticket numbers

we have a goal to meet and we hope to do that within a month  if we dont we may have to let it run longer  to reach our goal  we are hopeing to end  this at the end of Augest

More item will be added thru out the month so you never know what will be added

Good luck to everyone  and a big Thanks to those who have Donated a item

Tim Grimes 

You need to be a member of Goldprospectorsspace to add comments!

Join Goldprospectorsspace

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• awesome buddy thank you

• Hi Tim, hope your feeling better !

I just used the donation tab to buy 100.00 dollars in raffle tickets !!....LETS GOOOO !!

Here is my email incase it is not on the paypal reciept.

golden.dreams.j@juno.com

• I just sent todays ticket numbers out  Thank you for the support and good luck

• Hey now, lol now I have to buy 10 more lol

• I'm gonna throw in 2 Silver Certificates to the raffle. 10795270676?profile=RESIZE_930x10795271262?profile=RESIZE_930x

• awesome buddy Thank you

• Ooohh I won 1 of these in the drawing before last

• I found it lol!!!! Thanks again for holding these raffles and all that donate!!!10795216272?profile=RESIZE_930x

• I am donating two 3D printed Cleanup Drop Riffle Highbankers. Both will come with a 350gph 12v bilge pump, hose, and leveling legs.

It is roughly 4in x 9in. Fully functional and best suited for 1/4in or smaller screened material. As with any drop riffle setup most of your gold will be in the 1st riffle, with smaller amounts in the 2nd and 3rd. The rest of the riffles like most sluices is just and insurance policy for when you go longer periods between cleanups or over feed. At the back of the hopper is an adjustable flood gate were you can adjust the feed rate of your concentrates.

This setup is meant to run inside of a masonry section mixing tub you find at Home Depot for 8$... many of you already have this.

Gold pan not included!!!

fb6CdpQ.png?profile=RESIZE_710x97Qb4Qo.png?profile=RESIZE_710x

• those are so cool thank you buddy

This reply was deleted.